Please visit our new and updated website here

Thursday 25 January 2018

River's sorrow


I was a brooding rivers
In the tune of life
Occasionally boasts
Used to be playful
Like my eyelash water
Everyone's thirsty quenching.
In the chest of the chest
Visible in the day
Looking at thousands of years
Civilizations were created and destroyed
All of my shores
I am an integral part of nature
Nature's makeup
Man became a demon my kill
The humans fought and fought.
Did fractured me into pieces
Privilege for monopoly
But do not say anything, no,
River  is full, eyes become moist,
Hope was sitting, everything would be fine.
Hello what this?
To the destroyed forest park
Whom I had screwed up.
Do not mind those people
Pulled waste and plastic in my chest
Now do not save anything
My water my identity
Turned me out.
Now I am an old river and a mother
My work is not retribution,
My water my life
Drought and desert will become
Grows bush and thorns full
The huge mistake of human beings.




                                                                                                                         
Scientific Author and poet:

Simpal Kumar Suman





No comments:

Post a Comment