Please visit our new and updated website here

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Sound of nature


I am nature. I'm energetic .All organisms are contained in me. I feed everyone. There is no existence of life on earth without me. That is, my existence is the existence of living beings. I sit everywhere It is not easy to understand my secrets, as I look easier than open eyes. I am omnipotent All the natural resources are contained in me. Man-made resources without me also do not exist. As you try to know me, I will go and become more complicated. I am the only language, I am the math and I am the science. I am everything. My created equation affects every organism. I bring life into existence and I can erase the existence. I am unbearable I'm universal winner. We can not bear the change in our equation .I will have more effect on the collective population which will intervene more in nature. I can bring great devastation to the equation equation. This has happened before. Many events have diminished in the world. I also bring natural disasters like earthquake, flood, tsunami, hurricane, drying, avalanche, so that I can keep the environment in balance.
I give my message with the first signals and ultimately converge the undesirable events to the interim. There have been only few such scholars on this earth, who have made an untiring effort to understand nature. I have written with the help of many authors, poets, novelists, essayists.
Let's go to nature: -

  1. Nature is vast in itself.
  2. All organisms have originated from nature and will be found only in nature.
  3. Regular and definite events occurring in nature follow the mathematical rule.
  4. To balance the disorder in nature, nature can change its appearance.
  5. The animals which interfere in nature have more effect / effect on them.
  6. Sudden changes in nature can end life's existence.
  7. The nature also becomes unbalanced when the diet becomes unbalanced. The time to take control is uncertain.
  8. Nature gives us lots of options to solve problems. Some options are mere signs.
  9. Nature is energetic, in which many energy-cycle moves together.
  10. Nature can also bring disaster to achieve equality.

                                                                                                     Author- Simpal Kumar Suman

No comments:

Post a Comment